Monday, April 6, 2009

I love General Conference

I love conference because I can get so much done while listening to uplifting talks. The first thing I did was bind my whirlygig quilt. I LOVE IT! This is one of my favorites.
I finally got my Christmas quilt bound. I had it all stitched before Christmas and the binding sewn on but needed the hand work done on the binding. All done - too bad I have to wait until next Christmas. But it does look nice folded up in my basket in my dining room.

My Christmas table topper - I bought the kit 4 years ago and finally sewed it up this past Christmas. Again, just needed to be bound. I love how it looks like ribbons crisscrossed.

My scrap quilt I made with left overs from the civil war prints from my crazy Buggy Barn log cabin quilt (you can see just a little bit of it under the blog header word "Rack". Anyway, I think this is a masculine quilt and the best part is, it didn't cost me anything for the top because it was a scrap quilt.
Another quilt I've needed to bind for over a year. I'm bad because I get excited about a new quilt top and want to start to sew it up instead of finishing up what I need to. Oh, well, that's what conference is for twice a year, right?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment