Friday, March 27, 2009

Finished tops

I have managed to get a few quilt tops done lately and I quilted 3 quilts but haven't sewn the binding on yet. That might have to wait a while (I'll show those when they are done) The top photo is a Valentine quilt. I made up a stack and whack heart square. If you want to see how it's done, let me know - I'll share.
I LOVED this fabric line - Charisma by Chez Moi for Moda and the pattern called Wild thing by Thimble Blossoms. I had loved the picture on the front of the pattern and wished I could find the same prints. When I got home with my pattern and a charm pack, I realized they were the same. YEAH! Carissa has been making one of these with her dental student's wives. Hopefully she can post some pictures too.

This is another Valentine's quilt. My hearts are just basted one waiting to be hand appliqued. Oh well.

I saw this quilt hanging up at Pine Needles at Gardner Village in Salt Lake and loved it. It is old fashioned and I loved the pinks and blacks. Not real fond of gray but it works here. Yep, it's waiting to be quilted too.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment